▼ ❑ Announcements
If you're a new attendee, please give us your email address so you'll be able to get meeting announcements. If you're a former Verizon email user, please give us your new address.
▼ ❑ Some of Apple's software updated since our last meeting
Run Software Update or visit Apple - Support - Downloads
• ❑ Epson Printer Drivers v2.15.1 for OS X
OS X Mountain Lion
OS X Lion
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
• ❑ OS X Mountain Lion Update v10.8.5
The 10.8.5 update is recommended for all OS X Mountain Lion users and improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
• ❑ Safari 5.1.10 for Snow Leopard
Safari 5.1.10 for OS X Snow Leopard includes security fixes and is recommended for all Snow Leopard users.
• ❑ Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 4.09
Olympus PEN E-P5
OS X 10.8.2 or later
OS X 10.7.5 or later
• ❑ Security Update 2013-004 (Snow Leopard)
• ❑ Security Update 2013-004 (Lion)
• ❑ iTunes 11.1
OS X version 10.6.8 or later
• ❑ iOS 7
• ❑ iOS 7.0.1
This update contains bug fixes and improvements for iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s.
• ❑ iMac (late 2013) EFI Update 2.1
This update is recommended for iMac (late 2013) models. This update addresses an issue which may cause a black screen to appear when installing Windows 7 or Windows 8 using Boot Camp Assistant if both an external optical drive and USB thumb drive are connected to the system. This update also ensures that the system will boot by default into OS X after installation of Windows 8.
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.4 (12E4022) or later
• ❑ iOS 7.0.2
Fixes bugs that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode
Reintroduces a Greek keyboard option for passcode entry
iPhone 4 and later
iPad 2 and later
iPod touch (5th generation)
• ❑ The next meeting will be held Thursday, October 31, 2013, 4:30 PM at the Langlois Library.
(subject to confirmation)
▼ ❑ OS X's Baked-In Security Features
• ❑ Additional suggestions (redux)
• ❑ Apple Special Event, September 2013
• ❑ Q&A, General Discussion